The list of our events, focused on all aspects of good wine and food for the season 2012-13
Dinners by reservation, with different menus every week.
- Monday, December 24 2012: Christmas Eve dinner
We wish to make the Traditional dinner unforgettable, among the mountains, with white flakes, refined courses and excellent wines.
- Monday, December 31 2012: New Year’s Eve dinner
We celebrate the new year at an altitude of 2300 m with Champagne, Pinot Gris, Rosso di Montalcino and refined courses.
- Saturday, January 19 2013 – The great Tuscan wines of the Camigliano company, with a special guest
An evening with Bacchus and the typical Tuscan products from a company specialised in high quality wines, ranging from Rosso di Montalcino to Brunello. The Modena balsamic vinegar GIUSTI will be a welcome guest, amazing us with its colours, aromas and matches
- Thursday, February 14 2013 – The sparkling wines from Veneto of the Canevel
The sparkling wines from Veneto of the Canevel liven up once again the Canalino della Nouva. The Canevel company, whose passion and culture of wine has turned into a successful project, will enchant the evening with their quality products. It will also be an evening dedicated to those who want to be cuddled in the little restaurant warmed up by the crackling fire of the heath
- Saturday, February 16 2013: event “EDILAOSTA”
A vanguard exhibition followed by a special dinner full of surprises.
- Friday, February 22 2013: The cuisine of the restaurant “all’Enoteca”, in Canale (1* Michelin)
Rigour and simplicity are Davide Palluda’s rules, taking back his restaurant from Roero to Pila ski slopes.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- Friday, March 8 2013 - From San Maurizio Canavese the restaurant la Credenza (1* Michelin)
By great request, a new dinner with the chefs Giovanni Grasso and Igor Macchia, who will propose us a new interpretation of the traditional Piedmontese cuisine with the use of selected ingredients and cutting edge techniques
- Saturday, March 23 2013: 32 Via dei Birrai... the comeback, after last year’s great success
The artisan microbrewery, a 100% Made in Italy product, will introduce us into their world with a very special dinner